- Arif Alikhan, Assistant Secretary for Policy Development for the U.S. Department of Homeland Security.
- Mohamed Elibiary, Homeland Security Adviser until September 2014 when he was let go, though some have speculated that his provocative comments about the “inevitable” return of the Muslim “caliphate” may have played a role.
- Rashad Hussain, Special Envoy to the Organization of the Islamic Conference(OIC)
- Salam al-Marayati, Obama Adviser and founder of the Muslim Public Affairs Council and is its current executive director.
- Imam Mohamed Magid, Obama's Sharia Czar from the Islamic Society of North America
- Eboo Patel, Advisory Council on Faith-Based Neighborhood Partnerships
Saturday, March 14, 2015
Consider how the make-up of some of our government offices has changed. Can you imagine John Wayne trying to pronounce this list of names? Most of these look to be individuals of impeccable character. Perhaps you've seen this list before, but have a look at the following. Signs of the times: