A reliable measure of his change of disposition is the list of accompanying links he sent me for review, "five positives," he calls them:
- Russell Shaw, "Hopeful signs in a post-Christian era" (CWR, March 5, 2015)
- Joel Belz, "First thing in the morning: Don't start your day with the news" (World, March 6, 2015)
- Jim Graves, "Catholicism in New York City: an interview with Fr. George Rutler, pastor of the Church of St. Michael in NYC, and noted author and commentator" (CWR, December 28, 2014)
- Regis Martin, "Dietrich von Hildebrand's War Against Hitler" (Crisis, March 10, 2015)
- Emily Whitten, "Movies: Cinderella" (World, March 6, 2015).