Friday, May 09, 2014

Nouvelle Evangelization - a New Springtime of the Church moment

Spirit-filled Dominicans bringing the Gospel of Christ's love to the postmodern world via Lady Gaga!


"And be not conformed to this world; but be reformed in the newness of your mind, that you may prove what is the good, and the acceptable, and the perfect will of God." -- Rm 12:2

"I pray not that thou shouldst take them out of the world, but that thou shouldst keep them from evil. They are not of the world, as I also am not of the world. Sanctify them in truth. Thy word is truth." -- John 17:15-17

1 comment:

James Joseph said...

I know nothing other than this.

My mind flies to the part of Temperance that is Modesty.

Violations of Temperance of course are the result of violations of Justice.

And, this I know that Justice literally means 'ritual purity'.