"Imagine if a Republican President:
- Pulled us out of the worst recession in over 80 years
- Produced over 2 straight years of private sector job growth
- Created over 4 million jobs
- Saved the American auto industry
- Killed Osama Bin Ladin
- Aided in helping kill Gaddafi without a single American casualty
- Ended the war in Iraq
- Championed the lowest taxes in decades
"He'd be considered a conservative legend. Instead it was a mixed-race Democrat. So that means he's a socialist, anti-American foreign born Muslim who hates Christians and wants to destroy capitalism. Funny how that works."2. A recent appeal by Sen. Rick Santorum notes by contrast:
Since Obama took office, we've had:Of course, this only scratches the political surface of spin. Draw your conclusions.
- 41 months of unemployment greater than 8 percent.
- 23 million Americans struggling to find work.
- 1 in 6 Americans in poverty.
- 1 in 4 children on food stamps.
- Our national debt has grown by over $5.2 trillion to $16 trillion.
- We have had 4 consecutive years of deficits exceeding $1 trillion.
- Gas prices have increased an average of $1.65 a gallon, at a time when real wages are stagnant.
- On President Obama's watch, 5.7 million residential mortgages are either 30 days delinquent or in foreclosure.
- President Obama has put us at a disadvantage versus China. In the last year alone, China has increased its manufacturing base by 18 percent and grown its economy by $2 trillion.