So, you surely won't want to listen to the wretched realism of this guy:
- Time for answers [on why the NCR is allowed to call itself 'Catholic'] (Jan. 3)
- The Larger issue [on who is actually in charge in chancery offices] (Jan. 4)
- What is going on? [naming bishops courting anti-Catholic politicians] (Jan. 5)
- Hell on earth [on the earthly effects of failing to uphold Church teaching on faith and morals] (Jan. 6)
- What to do! [on how to start bailing water from the leaking Barque of St. Peter] (Jan. 7)
2 Chronicles 7:14 says "If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land." And Hosea 4:6 says "My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because you have rejected knowledge, I will also reject you, that you shall be no priest to me: seeing you have forgotten the law of your God, I will also forget your children." Oh, how dark and dreadful! Listen. Do you hear that sound? That wouldn't be the distant rumble of thundering hooves. The four horsemen of the apocalypse. I mean, would it? Of course not. Don't be stupid. What are we? Fundamentalists?
Say, and as long as you're up, would you grab me another beer from the fridge and bring some more salsa for these Doritos? I think American Idol is coming on. Oh, and don't forget to smile. God loves you. Just like you are. But you knew that. God don't make junk.