Tuesday, September 06, 2016

Hillary's Hammer ...


Amateur Brain Surgeon, "Hillary's Hammer" (Mick Jagger gathers no Moss, September 5, 2016). Referencing this bit of news, ABS offers the following delightful little ditty, a parody of Peter, Paul and Mary's once beloved ballad, "If I Had a Hammer":
Hill had a hammer,
She hammered in the morning,
She hammered in the evening,
Avoided taking the stand;
She hammered out evidence,
She hammered out guilt,
She hammered out the lawlessness between,
Her cash for access with Dictators and Sheiks
All over all land.

If I had a bell,
I'd put it on that cow,
It'd ring it in the evening
, All over this land,
It'd ring out danger,
I'td ring out a warning,
It'd ring out love between,
Conspirators and collectivists,
All over all land.

If I had a song
I'd sing it in the morning
I'd sing it in the evening
all over this land
I'd sing out danger
I'd sing out a warning
I'd sing out a conspiracy between Commies
and the libs all over all land

Well, Hill’s got a hammer
Hill's got a bell
and she had access to sell
all over all lands;
It's the hammer of no jail
It's the bell of more cash;
It's a song about access deals between State
and dictators

in forlorn foreign lands

1 comment:

Mick Jagger Gathers No Mosque said...

Hillary presents the voter with some firsts to seriously consider before casting a vote (She has more than 60% of Catholics saying they will vote for her)

!st POTUS candidate who is a woman
1st POTUS candidate married to an impeached POTUS
1st POTUS candidate who has committed high crimes before taking office
1st POTUS candidate whose high crimes have been identified and dismissed as unworthy of prosecution
1st POTUS who likely has an incapacitating disease, Parkinson's
!st POTUS candidate who assassinated the character of the women her impeached POTUS husband sexually abused and/or raped