Monday, January 25, 2010

Prayer request

A reader writes: "This blogger sounds like a great guy. A PCA pastor struggling with cancer, and getting beat up. Sheltered me, I cannot read his posts without emotionally recalling my mother's long ago cancer, and thinking he needs all the prayers he can get. So read and possibly pray. Strength in numbers..."

David T. Wayne, "Update from Yesterday" (JollyBlogger, January 24, 2010), is pastor or Glen Burnie Evangelical Presbyterian Church in Glen Burnie, MD. His profile reads: "I'm a Christian, husband, father, pastor and all around goof who believes that God is at His best when man is at His worst."

Let's pray for him.

[HT J.M.]

1 comment:

David Wayne said...

Thank you my dear papist friend - may God bless you richly for your kindness to me.