- Sunday, 25 Nov: Mass at 1:30pm; Propers for the last Sunday after Pentecost
- Friday, 30 Nov: Mass at 11am; Propers for the Feast of St. Andrew
- Saturday, 01 December: Mass at 11am; Propers of Propers for the Blessed Virgin Mary, Mass Salve Sancta Parens
- Sunday, 02 December: Mass at 1:30pm; Propers for the First Sunday in Advent (start of the 2008 liturgical year)
- There are no kneelers in Davis Chapel, you may wish to bring something to kneel upon.
- If you have a Missal for the Mass of Bl. John XXIII, bring it.
- If you need help with directions and parking, or if you have any other questions, email me email@example.com.
- And spread the word. Numbers are important.
I've had the privilege of meeting Fr. Weber when he came to speak at the annual Aquinas-Luther Conference at Lenoir-Rhyne College. A few of you may also remember that he was a presenter at the conference on Fellowship of Catholic Scholar's 29th Annual Convention in Kansas City in 2006 on the topic, "Sacrosanctum Concilium and the Reform of the Liturgy." Fr. Weber led conference participants in learning to chant some antiphonal plainsong Mass settings that he had arranged and printed for the occasion in a booklet for us entitled, Chants for the Order of Mass (2006) ("Back from Kansas City ..." Musings, September 16, 2006). Needless to say, Fr. Weber understands the meaning of good liturgy.
[Hat tip to S.C.]