Saturday, July 22, 2017

The Russians have hacked by blog!!!

I'm not sure what's wrong, but one of my readers notified me that my blog is on the fritz. My son Christopher who knows a lot about these things is working with me to resolve the problem. In the meantime, one wag suggested that it must be the Russians. I'm inclined to agree. Perhaps it was Putin himself. In collusion with Trump. After all, that's about all the Democratic Media have been saying for the last six months, is it not? It's the Russians! It's the Russians! We can overlook the 'indiscretions' of Clinton that compromised national security, involved multiple violations of constitutional law, and got innocent people killed, but there's sure to be a Russian plot behind all this. Think I'll hire a Grand Inquisitor. Or a Special Prosecutor.

No comments: