- Part I: "Introduction: Preface and Historical Introduction" (October 18, 2011)
- Part II: "Catholicism, Protestantism, and the theology of the New Roman Rite" (October 20, 2011)
- Part III: "The theology of the Traditional and New Rites: Offertory, Canon, and the 'Eucharistic Prayers'" (October 23, 2011)
- Part IV: "The theology of the New Mass: crisis in faith in the Real Presence, Sacramental Priesthood, and the Ends of the Mass" (October 24, 2011)
- Part V: "The theology of the New Mass: Latin, Orientation, Altar as Table, Participation"
Tuesday, October 25, 2011
Don Pietro Leone's "The Roman Rite: Old and New"
Rorate Caeli has been posting a 4-part series on the short, yet powerful masterpies: The Roman Rite: Old and New, by Don Pietro Leone Monselice: